Fully adjustable upper control arms for the B8 Audi A4/S4/A5/S5/Q5 are available in both Camber Correcting and Track Spec varieties.
Camber Correcting: Perfect for those who have lowered their car from OEM ride height and are looking to correct camber to factory specs and reduce excessive inside tire wear.
Track Spec: Perfect for those who have lowered their car from OEM ride height and are looking to have even more negative camber for better track performance.
Key Features / Product Warranty
- 2009 - 2014 Audi A4 (B8)
- 2010 - 2014 Audi S4 (B8)
- 2008 - 2014 Audi A5 (B8)
- 2008 - 2014 Aud S5 (B8)
- 2013 - 2014 Audi RS5 (B8)
- 2009 - 2014 Audi Q5/SQ5 (B8)
- CNC Machined Billet 6061 Construction, Black Anodized Finish
- 034Motorsport Density Inner Bushings
- Aurora Spherical Bearings Featuring Teflon Race Lining
- Built in Safety Washer to eliminate any chance of the spherical ever separating
- Arm sets ship set to factory OEM length
Camber Correcting: These offer over 5/8" of outward adjustability from stock length, adjustable in 1/36" increments, each 1/36 adjustment is approximately .1 degrees for highly accurate adjustments.
- No tightening creep like you get with a turn buckle.
- Adjustments can be easily made by threading out an M6 head allen bolt, the pinch pin stays installed in the upright. A jam nut keeps everything tight once adjusted.
- Dust boots are now included with all adjustable upper control arms. We ship the boots uninstalled; once you have the alignment set, install the dust boots before final installation.
Arms ship with everything pictured and assembled, price for one kit for one front suspension.